Gold refinery – a reliable opportunity for selling gold?
What is a gold refinery? A gold refinery melts, analyzes, recycles, refines and buys gold and other precious metals such as silver, platinum or palladium. A professional organized company is able to offer you best quotes for your scrap gold, jewelry and all other items made of precious metals. Selling gold to a gold refinery should be free of costs for individuals and also for commercial customers. Individuals can expect between 80% and 95% of the current spot price, depending on the offered item. Commercial customers can expect up to 99% of the current stock price depending on the amount of gold offered for melting and recycling.
Overview for potential sellers
- Individuals selling between $1 up to $100,000
- Small business like flee market sellers
- Commercial clients like jewelers, goldsmiths, gold dealers, dentists, domestic mining companies, watchmakers or pawn brokers
Individuals selling to a gold refinery
Individuals 18 years and older can sell gold to a gold refinery. Very professional organized companies like
reDollar.com are even prepared to buy small amounts of gold. Besides a whole lot of jewelry also just a couple of rings or even a single coin can be sold to a gold refinery. Well, a gold refinery wouldn’t melt down a small amount of gold but they are able to determine exactly the worth of your offered items. The amount offered should be amazing because a gold refinery doesn’t have a risk buying your gold. A refinery’s lab should be perfect organized and equipped with the newest technologies. An XRF for example is able to determine the exactly fineness of gold each piece. You like to sell your gold? Go ahead and start online right now.
Small business selling to a gold refinery
Small businesses like a flea market seller, a storage auction buyer or other people trading gold every now and then can sell to a gold refinery. You can expect very high prices and a very convenient way of selling. But don’t only think about gold selling to a gold refinery. Especially silver can be sold very easy. Think about your last items which you sold in an online auction or on the flea market. Be honest – it took you a long time to sell your silver! Right? And as you sold on eBay you had to pay the eBay commission and also the PayPal fees. In total approximately up to 15% of the total amount. Right? You are annoyed! Right? Avoid annoyance and safe a lot of money with selling your silverware to a gold refinery in the future.
- Get paid up to 98% of the spot price for gold – even scrap gold
- Get paid up to 95% of the spot price for silver
- Get paid up to 95% of the spot price for platinum and palladium
- Safe a lot of money selling your silverware to a gold refinery
Commercial clients selling to a gold refinery
Commercial clients like jewelers, goldsmiths, silversmiths, gold dealers, pawn shops or industrial companies can sell gold and other precious metals to a gold refinery like reDollar. You can melt down your gold without paying fees. Jewelry, scrap gold, dental gold, nuggets, flakes, coins, ingots or bars. Keep in mind that we also pay you for your silver coming in your gold jewelry, what sets reDollar.com apart from other gold refineries.
- Get paid up to 99% of the spot price for gold – even scrap gold.
- You also get paid for your silver content in your gold jewelry.
- Get paid up to 97% of the spot price for silver.
- Get paid up to 97% of the spot price for platinum and palladium.
- Safe a lot of money selling your silverware to a gold refinery.