How much is a nugget of gold worth?
We buy natural gold nuggets and artificial gold nuggets
reDollar.com buys natural nuggets and humanly created nuggets for highest prices. We also compensate you for the collector’s value in your gold nuggets.
Expert Article: sell your natural gold nuggets
|Sell Artificial Nuggets||1 Gram||1 Ounce|
|10K Gold (.416)||$24.41||$759.08|
|14K Gold (.585)||$34.32||$1067.46|
|18K Gold (.750)||$44.00||$1368.54|
|24K Gold (.999)||$61.87||$1924.16|
How much is a nugget of gold worth? Value examples!
Gold nuggets can present a very high value. Check our value-examples to get an idea about how much they are worth.
Natural Klondike Gold Nugget
Origin: Alaska, USA
Weighs: 3.05 grams
Natural Australian Gold Nugget
Origin: Kalgoorlie region, Australia
Weighs: 35.06 grams
Natural California Gold Nugget
Origin: California, USA
Weighs: 6.26 grams
Natural Brazilian Gold Nugget
Origin: Brasilia, USA
Weighs: 9.19 grams
Natural British Columbia Gold Nuggets
Origin: British Columbia, Canada
Weighs: 16.77 grams
More about Natural Gold Nuggets
Many gold nuggets are so called placer gold nuggets and can be found washing gravel, stones and sand to get to the nuggets.
We know the following types of gold deposits
- silver is a necessary impurity
- one of the biggest natural nuggets ever discovered was found in the Urals in 1842 weighing approx. 36 kilograms
- the biggest ever found natural nugget was found in Australia and weighs 93 kilograms
Endogenetic Gold Deposits
- Most variety in composition
- gold-quartz or gold-quartz-sulfide deposits
- formed at great or at intermediate depths
- Kolar (India), Yellowknife or Porcupine (Canada), Mother Lode or Homestake (USA), Great Boulder or Ballarat (Australia), Altay-Sayan (Kazakhstan), Morro-Velho (Brazil)
Exogenetic Gold Deposits
- gold-bearing oxidized zones of ore deposits and eluvial deposits or placer
- Ural, Western Sibiria, Alaska, California, New Zealand, Canada, Australia, Central and South Africa
Metamorphosed Exogenetic Gold Deposits
- uranium-gold auriferous conglomerates
- Witwatersrand (South Africa), Blind River (Canada), Jacobina (Brasilia)
- gold compounds with silver, copper, mercury, bismuth
- tellurides of gold
- intermetallic compounds of gold
Questions about nuggets or native gold?
reDollar employs very skilled experts providing a tremendous knowledge. This knowledge is waiting to get shared with you. Ask our experts about gold nuggets, native gold and ore.